Press Release New version of popular Android Document Reader application, Docs Matter by Yunmai Technology.
Xiamen, 20150525 – Yunmai Technology Co., Ltd. is releasing the latest version of its popular Docs Matter – Document Reader application on Google Play. Docs Matter has reach 3,000,000 downloads worldwide from its launch.
Docs Matter allows you to scan your paper documents with your mobile device, and then it recognizes the text within and allow you to manage the created digital documents on the go. With integrated synchronization to the Cloud you’ll never lose important documents anymore.
In this version, we improved the UI by integrating Material Design guidelines of Android Lollipop (Android 5). The user interface is cleaner:
- Easier access to functions: floating action button to create new documents
- Better categorization of documents: “Recents” and “Favorites” tabs accessible from main page
We improved the important features that made Docs Matter popular:
Try Docs Matter – Document Reader
- Character and Word suggestions: to shorten the time spent to correct the potential Optical Character Recognition errors, just identify the error and select the suggestion to correct it.
- Your document can be export to searchable PDF, TXT file or as a document image.
- Share any of the results or document image to your coworkers or friend via email or any application supporting file transfer from your Android device.
- Manage your documents with folders
- Easily find document by searching keywords
now for free on your Android device.
The Pro Version give you unlimited export to searchable PDF, unlimited modifications of the documents and remove the advertisement for only $3.99.
Yunmai Technology Co., Ltd. incorporated in 2002 and is dedicated to bring to user OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology in the forms of mobile application like Docs Matter (Document management), BizCards Matter (Business Card Reader) and SmartEye (LiveTextTranslator). We also sell our Mobile OCR SDKs to corporations like Taobao, Sony Ericsson, …